Fall 2020 CSA Farm Share Distribution Locations
Choose your city to view pickup options for your Fall 2020 CSA Farm Share.
- The Weekly Juicery (Palomar location); Tuesdays, 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm. Store hours vary.
- Big Ass Fans; Tuesdays, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Employees only.
- YMCA (High St.); Wednesdays, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
- The Weekly Juicery (Old Vine Street location); Wednesdays, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. Store hours vary.
- Lexington Seafood Co (E High St.); Wednesdays, 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Richmond Road Liquor Barn; Wednesdays, 4:30 pm – closing
- Hamburg Liquor Barn; Wednesdays, 4:30 pm – closing
- Beaumont Centre Liquor Barn; Thursdays, 4:30 pm – closing
- Good Foods Co-op (Southland Dr.); Thursdays, 4:30 pm – closing
Lexington Farmers Market; Saturdays, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Elmwood Stock Farm Tuesday 12:30 pm – 6:30 pm (You will choose a 2-hour window for pickup.)
Wilson Nurseries; Thursdays, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Rainbow Blossom St. Matthews; Thursdays, 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Rainbow Blossom Highland/Gardiner Lane; Thursdays, 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Rainbow Blossom Middletown; Thursdays, 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Rainbow Blossom Springhurst; Thursdays, 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Hyde Park Farmers Market (Erie Ave.); Sundays, 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
Home delivery is available in Central and Northern Kentucky, Louisville and Cincinnati. The day and time will be coordinated prior to the start of the Fall CSA Farm Share season, according to the farm’s schedule.
Looking for another option? We welcome additional pickup sites, if the demand is there. Gather at least 10 people to commit to pick up their CSA shares at your location for consideration. Please contact us before the start of the season to discuss this option.