Fall 2021 CSA Farm Share Distribution Locations
Choose your city to view pickup options for your Fall 2021 CSA Farm Share.
- Vinaigrette Salad Kitchen—Palomar; Tuesdays, 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
- Big Ass Fans; Tuesdays, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Employees only.
- YMCA–High Street; Wednesdays, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm.
- The Weekly Juicery—Old Vine Street; Wednesdays, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. Store hours may vary.
- Great Bagel & Bakery—Boston Road; Wednesdays, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm.
- Lexington Seafood Company; Wednesdays, 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm.
- West Sixth Brewing; Wednesdays, 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
- Richmond Road Liquor Barn; Wednesdays, 4:30 pm – closing.
- Hamburg Liquor Barn; Wednesdays, 4:30 pm – closing.
- Good Foods Co-op; Thursdays, 4:30 pm – closing.
- Beaumont Liquor Barn,;Thursdays, 4:30 pm – closing.
Lexington Farmers Market; Saturdays, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Elmwood Stock Farm; Tuesdays, 12:30 pm – 6:30 pm (You will choose a 2-hour window for pickup.)
Wilson Nurseries; Thursdays, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
- Rainbow Blossom St. Matthews; Thursdays, 2:00 pm – closing.
- Rainbow Blossom Highland/Gardiner Lane; Thursdays, 2:00 pm – closing.
- Rainbow Blossom Middletown; Thursdays, 2:00 pm – closing.
- Rainbow Blossom Springhurst; Thursdays, 2:00 pm – closing.
Hyde Park Farmers Market (Erie Ave.); Sundays, 9:30 am – 1:30 pm.
Looking for another option? We welcome additional pickup sites, if the demand is there. Gather at least 10 people to commit to pick up their CSA shares at your location for consideration. Please contact us before the start of the season to discuss this option.