Our sixth-generation family farm is nearly a one-stop shop for your organic vegetables, organic and pasture-raised meats and eggs, and pantry items made with our organic produce. Customize your CSA plan to receive what your family wants to eat.
To start, choose the season:
2020 FALL CSA OPTIONS
The Fall 2020 Farm Share offers five distributions, every other week, beginning October 19. Because shares are distributed every-other week, each includes twice the amount that you may receive during the weekly Summer CSA Farm Share.
You will choose from several options for your Fall CSA Farm Share:
1. Choose the size of your vegetable share. *Fall CSA Vegetable shares are SOLD OUT.
- Mini Vegetable Share: $210
- Regular Vegetable Share: $305
- Robust Vegetable Share: $405
2. Add on your meat share (optional). *Fall CSA Meat shares are SOLD OUT.
- Surprise Bag Meat Share: $140
- Choose My Own Meat Share, Regular Size: $289
- Choose My Own Meat Share, Family Size: $569
3. Add on your egg share (optional). *Fall CSA Eggs are SOLD OUT.
Egg Share – 1 dozen/distribution: $38.75
4. Choose your pickup or delivery option.
- Pick up at one of dozens of locations: No charge
- Home delivery for five weeks: Cost varies by location, $20-100
5. Check your email.
You’ll receive weekly or biweekly enewsletters and important correspondence from the farm as the start of the CSA Farm Share season approaches. We’ll confirm your share and pickup/delivery info prior to the start of the CSA.
2020 SUMMER CSA OPTIONS
When signing up for your Summer CSA share, you will choose from several options for delivery over 21 weeks, beginning in April or May:
(All prices listed cover the whole 21-week season.)
1. Choose the size of your vegetable share.
Mini Vegetable Share: $440
Regular Vegetable Share: $650
Robust Vegetable Share: $880
2. Add on your meat share (optional).
Beef-Only Meat Share: $588
Poultry-Only Meat Share: $588
Mixed Meat Share (Surprise me!): $588
Choose-Your-Own Meat Share, Regular Size: $399
Choose-Your-Own Meat Share, Family Size: $798
3. Add on your egg share (optional).
Egg Share – 1/2 dozen/week: $84
Egg Share – 1 dozen/week: $157
4. Add on a pantry items share (optional).
Pantry Share: $504
5. Choose your pickup or delivery option.
Pick Up at one of dozens of locations: No charge
Home Delivery for 21 weeks: Cost varies by location
6. Enter your employer voucher info (optional).
You may receive a rebate from your employer for belonging to a CSA. Ask your human-resources department to contact us for information about organic-vegetable CSA rebates as part of their health and wellness program. We are happy to help set up a voucher program, an employer-sponsored discount on CSA shares or simply a CSA pickup location at your office.
To sign up for a CSA share using a voucher code from your employer, complete the registration process, and be ready with your Voucher Code (and your Linkblue ID for UK employees). To make payment, deduct the amount of your employer voucher from the total due, and pay the remaining balance.
7. Check your email.
You’ll receive weekly or biweekly enewsletters and important correspondence from the farm as the start of the CSA Farm Share season approaches. We’ll confirm your share and your pickup/delivery info and communicate the expected CSA start date as soon as we know.
2021 WINTER CSA OPTIONS
Details coming mid-fall.
The Winter CSA Farm Share generally delivers shares every two weeks, January to March. The Winter 2021 CSA Farm Share might look different than past Winter CSA seasons.