Do you love good food and making people happy? We have you covered.
We’re looking to add to our delivery crew and our farmers market team here at Elmwood Stock Farm in Georgetown, Ky. We are looking for good attitudes, and farm experience is not necessary. These are entry level positions with lots of opportunities to learn and develop a wide range of skills.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Helping customers with products.
- Restocking vegetables, meats, pantry items and flowers.
- Loading and unloading bags and boxes full of really good food.
The right candidate must:
- Be able to lift, load, carry items with care.
- Have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Be positive, communicative, dependable and trustworthy.
Bonus points if:
- Comfortable on a tablet or smartphone.
- Likes to cook, share recipes, and talk food.
What you need to know:
- Hourly wage, veggies to take home, & lunch provided when at the farm.
- We will train — we are not expecting you to know how to do everything, we just need you to be ready and willing to learn.
- Based on performance there are other opportunities within our business.
- We aren’t rushing the hiring process and want to find the best possible fit. Work can right away if we find the ideal candidate, or a few weeks out if you need to finish up a job or school.
- Hours will vary between 10-30 hours per week, based on the job and how the right candidate works out. These part-time positions can be put together for a full-time gig that includes additional benefits of PTO, insurance, and retirement.
- View the full job descriptions online here.
- Complete the application online and send your resume to Elmwood Stock Farm — include the job you want and your name in the email subject line… hint, these jobs require attention to detail so please make sure you follow this direction.
Thank you in advance for applying, we truly can’t wait to hear from you!